It seems obvious that Innovation is key to business sustainability… What is not so obvious is the need for a continuous innovation process. E, even less, this requires a management process that Innovation.
• Innovation Strategic Importance: life cycle and Innovation models;
• Innovation Management Analysis: goals, strategy, processes, structure, product portfolio, Skills, excellence factors, model adopted for decision and results;
• Capturing needs: generate ideas, select, develop, implement and measure;
• Measuring risks and Innovation return to ensure greater profitability and resource allocation – What technologies / products will be winners in the future and when?
• Aligning the professional profile to the project stage / product;
• O Organizational Model, forms of corporate governance and the importance of a culture model for successful innovation in business;
• Implementation - Management and monitoring of implementation, considering: transition model, form of migration and contingency plans.